Search This Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Nashville










We took the time today... No rush... New style of life, right?



The sun gazed through the clouds about midday.


On the way to Nashville we saw a sign showing the way to Old Hickory Dam.




Later on I found out, in downtown Nashville, that Gillette is in big trouble!



 Beard Era is Here!!!עידן הזקן כאן!!!

Most of men I saw tonight were bearded.
It's not our first time in Nashville. As in previous time we found it vibrant and amusing.
What else can you say about good music & alcohol & happy people?

I need to find out how you add photos to this blog, not by copy/paste...

Have a good night!




3 comments:

  1. מקסים אורה!
    תמשיכי
    בטח תהיינה הרבה חויות

    ReplyDelete
  2. מקסים אורה!
    תמשיכי
    בטח תהיינה הרבה חויות

    ReplyDelete
  3. מקסים אורה!
    תמשיכי
    בטח תהיינה הרבה חויות

    ReplyDelete